Finance Meeting Agenda - 8 / 11 / 2017
PENYFFORDD COMMUNITY COUNCIL
FINANCE MEETING – 8TH NOVEMBER 2017
A G E N D A
2. To receive any Declarations of Interest – Members Code of Conduct
3. To receive and approve Minutes of the meeting held 11th October 2017
4. To review and report on any matters arising.
5. Section 106 Agreement
To report accordingly.
6. Welsh Border Community Transport
To consider annual financial support.
7. Annual Grant Application
To review and approve grant applications for 2017.
8. Noticeboard – Penyffordd
To review the possible location of the new Penyffordd noticeboard.
9. Ceremonial Poppies
To approve the voluntary contribution for the ceramic poppies which will be installed covering the route of the Remembrance Parade.
10. Electrical Costs for the CCTV Cameras
To review the cost implications for the supply of electricity to the CCTV camera.
11. Bank Balances
The Clerk to report balances of all bank accounts.
12. Accounts for Payment
To review and authorise monthly accounts for payment
13. Members Items (AOB)